Saturday, January 22, 2005

What you waiting for?

I am dying for a nap right now, but I know that if I get into my bed (which I will have to clear off first, it is stacked a foot high with clothes and junk) I won't finish this when I get back up.

My computer has been in the kitchen lately and I like it, I don't have the privacy that I need to do my homework, but its nice to have my 3000 songs in the kitchen where everyone can listen to them.

It has been almost a month since I last posted, the longest I have ever gone between posts, but I promise that I have good reason for it. I have been named as an Executive Director in the BYUSA office which is pretty excitng and crazy. I am sure that many of my posts from now on will concern the issues that affect me because of my involvement.

They are making me switch around my schedule which is driving me crazy because I like the schedule that I have right now and I fought hard to get it that way. There is a possibility that this next week I am going to have to go to the classes that I am a part of right now, as well as the classes that I am interested in getting into. I dont even want to think about how horrible that will be.

On the plus side I know that I am going to love being in charge of the activities that they have given me. Freeze Fest is next Friday, the WyBall is March 18th, and the Brigham Awards are on Friday.

My dad was in the hospital earlier this week, quite a scare for me. Good to realize how much I really love and appreciate my parents though. He will probably have to have his gallbladder otu sometime soon.

I applied for study abroad and had the interview yesterday. Wish me luck. If I go I plan on studying through the year next year and volunteering with the Olympics. I think it will be absolutely amazing. Hopefully no boy decides to take interest in me and ruin my plans. No dating for me.

Question of the Day-If you had to be allergic to sugar or salt which would you choose?


I got this email and thought it might be fun to see if anyone wanted to take a guess at any of these answers. It might be funny to see how I am percieved.


Your name:
Where did we meet:
Take a stab at my middle name:
How long have you known me:
Do I smoke:
Do I believe in God:
What was your first impression of me upon meeting:
Color of my eyes:
Do I have any siblings:
What's one of my favorite things to do:
Do you remember one of the first things I said to you:
What's my favorite type of music:
What is the best feature about me:
Am I shy or outgoing:
Am I a rebel or do I follow the rules:
Any special talents:
Would you consider me a friend:
If there was one good nickname for me, what would it be:
What's your favorite memory of me:
If you and I were stranded on a desert island, what one thing would I bring?

No comments:

 
Who links to me?