Tuesday, April 26, 2005

Netdisaster.com and the Photobloggies

Biting your nails is such a bad habit but I CAN'T STOP! I hate it when I do it

Speaking of hating things, do you have a web site that you hate? Want it to die a slow-burning death? Or have burning hot coffee spilled on it? Or you could have it slowly grow old and moldy. Visit netdisaster.com and see what I mean.

Also, check out the winners of the Photobloggies

I think it's time for me to give my finals run down like all of the other BYU blogger's. They actually went better than expected (not that my grades seem to be any indicatin of that fact)
Italian-passed with a strong D, good news for me and my failing grade
Public Relations-Studied for a few hours, memorized the entire study guide, went in and the test was nothing like what I had studied. I could have walked into the testing center that morning and taken the test with no amount of studying and still recieved the same grade. Pshaw. Didn't like the class anyways.
Student Development-Our Zion's camp presentation, which went well and I got an A on. Ok class that I will never take again. Rather unorganized, and I didn't feel like I got much out of it
Cultural Survey-Got a C on an open book, open note, untimed test. GRRR I probably deserve it for using Wikipedia instead of the stupid book that was reccomended.
Comms 101-I will proudly say, without bragging or conceit (ok maybe with a little bit of bragging) that I spanked this test. 120 questions, took me under 30 minutes, 88.3%, my highest final score of all time. I don't test very well, especially in the JSB or Testing Center where it is always too hot and I always seem to sit next too someone who is crazy or has a cold.

Moved into the Italian house on Saturday. I spent 16 hours moving and packing and cleaning. Our ward gave my apartment the "not getting your deposit back" award for having the dirtiest aparment, and after hours of cleaning the check-out staff said the would agree! Oh well, they promised that I was getting my deposit back, and that is all I care about.

The Italian house is fun, I really like it, even if I am not too excited about dinner every night, solely because half of the time I have no idea what is going on, and when people ask me questions I mostly just reply with "si si" or "no so" (which is yes yes and I don't understand) It is the most extreme expample of getting out of your comfort zone that I can think of (besides living in Italy, which I will be doing in the Fall!)

It's time for me to get back to packing. Cross your fingers for a good GPA for me. Ciao!

No comments:

 
Who links to me?