Wednesday, May 04, 2005

The Good Old Days

Remember when I used to spend alot of time browsing the net and finding crazy/cool links to post on here? Well tonight is one of those days.

Grant Robinson has two cool sites you should check out.
The first is a photo montage creator, just type in a keyword and it will generate a montage from Google's image search.
The Second is called Guess-the-Google, you have to guess what the keyword was that generated a certain photo montage.
The third is interesting expirement into the World of Stereotypes.
I
have a fourth link that I will eventually share with you, if it works.
It is supposed to be free ringtones that you create yourself from any
mp3 or mp4 file. More about that one later

It is 2 in the morning and i just woke up an hour ago from a 5-hour "nap". I will probably head back to bed in 2 hours or so. I am listening to the 13 Going on 30 Soundtrack, which I love, but is a big no non since I am trying to only listen to Italian music during the week, weekends I give myself a break. Oh well, what are you going to do?

My roommate is yelling at me for typing too loud. If you hate it get a private room honey.

No comments:

 
Who links to me?