Friday, October 08, 2004

Trivia Contest Resumes

I am starting back up again with a bang. Question 12 is worth 3 points.

As for Trivia question 11, I am going to give the point to Kim because he kept trying so hard, and I dont know if I was clear enough on what I was looking for. I was looking for "Earth's oldest living inhabitant "Methuselah" at 4,767 years, has lived more than a millennium longer than any other tree." The Bristlecone Pine found in California.

Trivia Question 12-Salem Witch Trials
Approximately how many people were arrested? How many were actually tried? What year was this in? How many of those who were tried were sentenced to death? How did they die? (Specifically how did they die, for instance you could say that 12 were hung, 3 were decapitated, etc etc.)

No comments:

 
Who links to me?