Tuesday, November 30, 2004

Take Your Mama Out

Whenever I am not posting, which happens frequently, I wish I was. But as soon as I sit down in front of the screen I start to have problems. Its not that my mind goes blank, its that my mind is running so fast I cant get it to slow down enough to type anything. I think about all of the things I should be doing (homework), things I wish I was doing, and things that are coming up within the week. Maybe that is why I am having such a hard time in school, I have a hard time concentrating on one thing. Or maybe its because I spend so much time focusing on one thing that its a problem.

Life this past semester has been hectic, and I miss the lazy days of summer that I spent posting on my blog and working at the gym. Just thought I would give everyone an update on the craziness of my life.

School
Well there isnt much to say here other than the fact that it is hard and this is the worst part of the semester. I have no idea when most of my finals are, I dont have any study guides, and it gets to stressful that I just want to give up. I wont though, because I will not go back to Royal City again.
Anatomy is killer, I have my lab midterm next Thursday. Learning the Male and Female reproduction organs has been an interesting experience. Yesterday I taught 3 boys the male parts, something that always brings some akwardness with it. I tease my guy friends that I know more about them than they do.
Nutrition isnt that bad, I could have done better if I would have remembered moer throughout the semester. Everything that I didnt do well on was a result of forgetfulness on my part. I don't even know if I will get enough grade in the class for dietetics to be an option. Retaking the class does not appeal to me at all.
Womens studies is still good, I always skip and feel bad about it. I didnt turn in my last paper, and still havent written it. I am not feeling too bad about it because I just found out that I aced the last one I turned in (the one on breasts).
Intro to Allied Health and Latin are easy. Enough said.

Romance
There is none. Whatsoever. Zip. It looks like I am going to be winning $50 from Bob Murphy after all. If I make it about 6 more months, I win the bet between on us on whether I could go 2 years without getting engaged. I do have the hots for 2 boys in my ward, we will see if anything develops. I would like to be more specific, but I have heard too many horror stories about people who write about other people in their blogs and regret it later.

California
We leave on Friday for a 5 day trip to California. We includes my roommates, and apt 11. We will be in Disneyland on Saturday, having a bonfire on Sunday night, and attempting to get on the Price is Right on Monday. It should be the greatest time ever. I made shirts, and my parents sold me my car for $1 (to get rid of some of their liability). I don't think we realized what we were doing when we planned the trip, we will get back 5 days before finals and I hav ea final the day after we get back but we dont care. The thought of 5 days with nothing to worry about, with the coolest people I know is very liberating in and of itself.

I have no idea what I want to do with my life, and I dont know what to do about it. I guess I will just take GE's again next semester and apply for the Film minor. We will see how all of that goes.

Question of the Day:
What is your pet peeve?

My answer:
People who will not say what they think. I hate dragging it out of them.




No comments:

 
Who links to me?