Wednesday, December 15, 2004

Finals Schminals

Its finals week again, the time when I become a walking zombie. I have succesfully gone 3 days without doing my hair or makeup. At all. Its actually quite liberating in a way, but not something I would do all the time. Sad that so much of my self-confidence comes in a bottle.

Does anyone else have a hard time keeping track of the rap and hip-hop artists and their posse's? Does anyone else hate Top 40 like I do?

I wish I had the energy, or the time to blog about the awesome trip to California that I had last week, but its not happening. A brief snyopsis will have to do. 4 girls, 4 guys. California. LA, Anaheim, Disneyland, The Price is Right, The Ocean, Santa Monica Pier, No hookups the entire trip. The best video ever made.

I am feeling stressed about a gift I have to buy for a family gift exchange. Its got to be a unisex, inexpensive (between $20-$40) gift that someone might actually want. If I dont find anything absolutely perfect I will just choose what I want for myself and try to get it back.

I know I don't write about romantic topics often, but that is because they are practically non-existent in my life. There are two boys that I am interested in. One who reminds me of my dad (roomies if you are reading this I am sure you know who I am talking about) and one who I want to like but don't. The dad-boy is someone that I like off and on, and I cant figure out why I have no attraction for boy #2 although I really want too. My roommate has resorted to singing the Dashboard song "Jamie" to me and replacing his name with the word Jamie. I still havent come around though. Its because I cant ever imagine kissing him, or holdling his hand, or anything of the sort. I am just holding out for something, although I have no idea what that is. Dad-boy is the ward boy, way to popular to settle for just one girl so he was ruled out awhile ago. I don't have enough energy to chase that hard.

I am not sure if I mentioned that I am in charge of BYU's talent show this February but I am looking for some ideas for it. We still have not come up with our finalized theme, and I am looking to throw some possibilities out to you guys and see what you think. A few people keep suggesting ideas that play off of the word cougar and I hate all of them. I think its cheesy and overdone. Of course I wont say that to their face, so I just have to come up with something so great that the cougar idea goes right out the window.
Talent Expo
Time to Shine
Talent Fair
King of the Talent
Shine
BYU Show Off
The Quest

I am also looking for Judge ideas. We are looking into getting "celebrities" around BYU. I got in contact with Ken Jennings, got a no, but I did make some progress their. Anyone have any suggestions or ideas on how we can get people to come judge the program?

3 more finals to take. 2 of them that I really have to take today. Am I studying for them right now? Obviously not. I told myself I cant take a nap until I finish my nutrition notes so I can sell back my book. I have already got back 70 dollars from the books I have sold back. What a great feeling. Wish me luck through the next 24 hours, I am going to need it.

Question of the Day-What is your favorite movie made before 1970?
My Answer-Gigi

No comments:

 
Who links to me?