Saturday, March 05, 2005

If I had to live my life again, I'd make the same mistakes, only sooner.

My roommates are all up at Brad's cabin with half of the ward which means I have the apartment to myself. I love it when that happens.

The Talent Showdown was tonight. It was awesome. Don't think I could have done better myself, ok well maybe..................

Elections are over, Adam and Chrissie won. Except for the fact that I think the name Chrissie belongs in the 1970's I am okay with it. I wish them the best of luck and I hope that this is the year that they can convince that Student Body that BYUSA is really worth something. I don't regret my time spent up there, but will I run? I am not sure. Check back with me a year from now.

Something I have been thinking about lately is the need that people seem to have to always be out and doing stuff. Why do we have this inner desire to avoid the things that need to be done? (An indication would be what I am doing right now, I am sure you all know that this isnt the most productive thing I could be doing) My roommates love to be going out every single night and hanging out. I see the social implications of staying home often, but what about the personal implications of neglecting one's responsibilities and needs all the time in the pursuit of "fun" with friends? I would rather stay home a Friday night or two, than spend the rest of the week regretting my time spent playing. When I go out for the night, I want it to be guilt free, knowing that I have crossed off all the things off of my to-do list. (which unforunately, has never happened before, but there is still hope)

Has everyone heard of the Foxytunes extension for iTunes? If you haven't you should get it.

I am thinking about starting up an 80's club. Anyone have any good suggestions for the perfect name for it?

No comments:

 
Who links to me?