Tuesday, July 05, 2005

Re: Spammers

Susan-I don't care about the PPV alert. I don't know what a "Chlld" is. Rena, the same goes for you. (Although I do like your name)
Juliana-don't you know how to spell Blockbuster?
luis bradley-I am not buying the "unbelievable income project". You were too lazy to write out the money, you just used the $ symbol. Tsk tsk.
Della Montoya-Please explain to me why you used a period in the middle of the word bud.get? Does that have any kind of special connotation that I don't know about?
Sean Bledsoe-"Fw: Softwa_re by the original manufa cturer at generic pri -ces." I don't get it.
Swawn Gregg-Yes the "Re: Account# 1757K" trick again. You have tried to sneak that one by me before you sly devil. Well it didn't work then and it won't work now.
And last of all, the chinese people. Or maybe its Japanese. You see, I know so little about your language that I can't even tell the difference. So all the time spent in those very personal emails you are sending to me seem to be a waste. Best of luck to you.

No comments:

 
Who links to me?