Thursday, November 29, 2007

When late morning rolls around and you're feeling a bit out of sorts, don't worry; you're probably just a little eleven o'clockish.


I had a rough night last night, and it doesn't seem to be getting any better.
  1. I fried my video camera by plugging it into the laptop power supply (accidentally)
  2. By shorting out the camera, I froze a tape that I really needed inside of it. I had spent several hours creating a voice over for my Grandma of the ranch documentary I am working on, and then I had to call her and ask if she would redo the whole thing and overnight it to me.
  3. I cut 10 hours of video into a 2 1/2 hour video, exported that video into a 2 1/2 hour movie, and have thus far been unsuccessful in getting the 2 1/2 hour one onto my brand new (so pretty) external hard drive.
  4. I woke up, did my hair, put on some makeup (a strange thing for me) and came all the way up to campus, only to discover that I had forgotten my laptop. Luckily my sister was at home, and completely willing to hop right out of bed into her car to drive me back and forth to get it from my apartment.
It's kind of an Eeyore day so far.

No comments:

 
Who links to me?