Monday, May 16, 2005

A new beginning

I really like the flower beds next to the library. Actually I love all of campus in the Spring. It smells wonderful.

I usually try not to post so close together, but today I say screw that. I woke up with a bad attitude today and I am not sure why.

While laying in my bed last night I spent alot of time thinking about my blog and what I wanted it to be. Funny how something so silly sounding as a blog can become so personal. Now that it is Summer again, I feel like I have alot more time to write. I take that back, I do have alot more time to write.

So, I have decided to start a new period in my blogging. Alot of the stuff that I haven't written on here has been very superficial, the kind of things you would expect to see on my to do list, or what I would tell you in passing if you stopped me to ask "what's up".

I had refrained from writing personal stuff, the stuff I was really feeling, because I was afraid of the consequences. Now I am done with that, and I plan on blogging real posts from now on. Things that really mean something to me.

Hence the name "A new beginning" for this post.


Image hosted by Photobucket.com



See that girl? That girl is everything I want to be. She is blissfully happy to be where she is. Something that I am waiting for, it elusive, but I think I will get there soon. Something hits me whenever I look at this picture. Something about the way her arms are stretched out, and the way her head is thrown back so carelessly. Nothing about it seems posed, though it is obviously so. I use this photo as a reminder of what can be for me.


Oh, and by the way.







You Belong in Rome


You're a big city girl with a small town heart

Which is why you're attracted to the romance of Rome

Strolling down picture perfect streets, cappuccino in hand

And gorgeous Italian men - could life get any better?


What City Do You Belong in? Take This Quiz :-)



Find the Love of Your Life
(and More Love Quizzes) at Your New Romance.



No comments:

 
Who links to me?