Sunday, May 15, 2005

Synopsis

Sometimes Utah is really out of control. Dissecting a dog?

What is going on here?

Teacher says you have been a very very bad boy, go sit in the cooler.

Even little Royal City never had this happen at their school.

Every time I log on to update, I want to tell some great story like many of the other bloggers that I read up on daily. I can't seem to think of anything exciting to write, which I think is probably a problem that plagues most bloggers.

I am not dating.

I don't have a particulary exciting or eventful job. In fact I don't really even have what you would consider a job. Just a temp.

School is Italian, well actually my life is Italian.

I think the reason is that to have something to write about you need to get involved in something. Basically I have no desire to get involved with anything because I am only here for 6 weeks (4 more now), and then I am back home for 2 months. It's hard to get excited about things that are going to last for such a short period of time.

I do plan on using this blog as a way to communicate with those I know back home once I am in Italy.

Until then everything will be subject to randomness.

Acutally I should amend the above comment. There are a few things I wouldn't mind expounding on, but there is always the chance that something I expound on will hurt someone I care about.

Check out Poundy.com. I have been reading her book, and except for the occasional swearing, I am really liking it.

No comments:

 
Who links to me?