Wednesday, April 16, 2008

My 23rd Birthday!

I had such a fun day yesterday, and I can't say thank you enough to my friends and my sister (my sister is also my friend :) ) who collaborated to make such a wonderful day for me. Because it's finals and I don't have much to post about other than complaining about how horrible tests are, I think I will spread the story of my day out over a few different posts.

This first picture is Shay and I in the car on the way to breakfast at Magleby's. Such a great birthday tradition that we have been able to participate in for 2 years running. Great job graduating from high school early Shay!

All of these pictures were taken with the new camera I bought, Pia II, using the money I received for my documentary on the ranch. It was a lot of money, but I don't regret buying it for a second because the pictures are gorgeous. I hardly ever let her out of my sight, and you all should expect lots more pictures on here now that I have something fun to play with.

Much more to follow!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

 
Who links to me?