Wednesday, August 11, 2004

Giving away money and Gluttons Photo-A-Day

I guess I didnt realize when I moved down here that I would be totally exhausting myself every single day. I thought Heather was a nightowl last year, and it looks like Meg's has caught the bug as well. We are staying up until at least 2 or 3 every single night, and I am looking for a nap whenever possible. I tell myself too stop, but I know that I will only be in college once, might as well take advantage of the opportunity now.

My XBOX came in the mail yesterday, and I took it over to Megan's house to test it out, it works great. Now I am just waiting for the hard drive to arrive, and then it will be sent up to my favorite person Brandon for his brother to modify.

Yesterday was my second day of training at work, today is my first day or working alone. I am feeling a little nervous because there are so many details that the job involved, but I think I will catch on quickly, and I can already tell that I am going to like it. It will definitely be slow alot, but I dont mind that, and once school starts up again it will be a great opportunity to keep up on my reading.

I am getting closer to working out my schedule, now that I know what my hours at work will be. I am going to be taking Essentials of Human Nutrition, Intro to Women's Studies, Anatomy, D&C, hopefully Tennis, and maybe Basic Athletic Training. Megs and I arent so sure about Basic Athletic training anymore, after looking up the class description it sounds like it is something like Taping Injuries 101. I think we will go to the first day of classes and decide after that.

I love my Costco card more than anything, and have printed off clost to 200 pictures there. They can print them with the white border around them and I love it. Plus it is done in 1 hour and costs less than Wal-Mart.

This is seriously one of the funnier articles that I have read in a while. What kind of world do we live in when we think that an 86 year old man is a threat?

This man
has what you might call "A little bit of a weight problem". Didnt he think he had a problem when he hit 500 lbs? 600? 850? See the problem, treat the problem.

Website of the Day:Want to give away some money? Yeah, neither do I.

Blog of the Day-Glutton's Photo-a-Day
Subject-A photographer attempting to hone his skills by posting a new picture every day. There are no long posts here, only pictures
Tagline-A move to hone my photographic skills. The pictures posted here are amateurish, so your constructive comments are most welcome.
Favorite Post-Something about this little boy just makes me melt.

No comments:

 
Who links to me?