Monday, August 30, 2004

Suzie wins, What Happens if I?, and free MP3's.

Since this is my quiz I give Suzie the point for the day. The answer was 28-29 lbs.

I decided on the Fitness and Wellness major for sure. No changing this time. Maybe.

I forgot how much walking you do around campus every single day. I already have 2 huge blisters. I would take pictures of them and post them on here, but I hate feet so I wont subject you to pictures of mine.

Today I started Weight Training and Teaching and Women's Studies. I think Monday's are going to be my favorite days of the year. We will see though because tommorow I have Latin Ballroom dancing, Anatomy, Nutrition, and Intro to Allied Health Professions. Nope I wont like TTH better, MW wins.

Site of the Day-A great place to discover new music and get some free mp3 downloads.

Blog of the Day-What Happens If I?
Run by-Jinxx
Subject-What happens when you do random things such as set a lego man on fire and cook an egg with a blowtorch?
Tagline-The spirit of the inner-eight-year-old we thought had died is brought back to life by our simple little experiments. Only this time it's no longer eight... It's 22.
Favorite post-...cook an egg using a blowtorch?


1 comment:

Tom Naka said...

Hi i am totally blown away with the blogs people have created its so much fun to read alot of good info and you have also one of the best blogs !! Have some time check my link of adolescent mental health
.

 
Who links to me?