Saturday, February 23, 2008

Tag, You're It!

It has been a long time since I filled out one of these, thanks for tagging me Tina!

  1. What is your occupation?
    Student and caterer

  2. What color are your socks right now?
    White, I only own white and black. And one pair of sparkly red.

  3. What are you listening to right now?
    I am watching a skit at my work meeting. Or pretending to watch while I fill this out.

  4. What was the last thing that you ate?
    The cheesy egg muffin that I make and eat every morning.

  5. Can you drive a stick shift?
    My little car Abbie is a stick shift. I love her.

  6. If you were a crayon, what color would you be?
    Black. Everything looks better in black.

  7. Last person you spoke to on the phone?
    That Boy.

  8. Do you like the person who sent this to you?
    I like her blog. And because of this I think I like her.

  9. Favorite drink?
    Fat free milk. Dasani water. Smart water.

  10. What is your favorite sport to watch?
    None. Didn't even watch a second of the super bowl this year. Not even the commercials.

  11. Have you ever dyed your hair?
    I just dyed it back to it's natural color a few weeks ago (at least my best guess at what the natural color is).

  12. Pets
    I would like a snake. No pets in college though.

  13. Favorite food?
    Homemade popcorn. Yummmmm. With lots of "I cant Beleive It's Not Butter" spray.

  14. Last movie you watched?
    Big Fish

  15. Favorite Day of the Year?
    My birthday. It's MY day, how could it not be my favorite?

  16. What do you do to vent anger?
    I breathe really quickly and loudly. And clench my teeth. And sometimes I cry.

  17. What was your favorite toy as a child?
    This dollhouse that my sister and I had. We could squeeze ourselves through the door of the house, I think that was the reason why we loved it.

  18. Which is your favorite, fall or spring?
    Spring. School is ending, my birthday is happening. Good times all around.

  19. Hugs or kisses?
    Kisses. Can't get enough of them.

  20. What kind of pie?
    Cheesecake. Is cheesecake pie or cake?


  21. Living arrangements?
    I am known as "the girl in the basement", roommate to 3 amazing girls that I have lived with through my entire college career.


  22. When was the last time you cried?
    While I watched Big Fish. I just love that last scene between the father and son.

  23. What is on the floor of your closet?
    My boots. And an old gym bag (that I never use because I don't go to the gym).

  24. Favorite smell?
    That Boy, with gardenia's coming in a close second.

  25. What inspires you?
    Movies with a message that makes me want to be better, books that I can only begin to understand, and the gospel.

  26. What are you afraid of?
    Bees.

  27. Plain, cheese or spicy hamburgers?
    So much cheese.

  28. Favorite Car?
    I love my car. I am not a car person though.

  29. Favorite cat breed?
    Anything but this.

  30. Number of keys on your key ring?
    3

  31. How many years at your current job?
    4th year as a student.

  32. Favorite day of the week?
    Sunday

  33. How many states have you lived in?
    Washington and Utah.


  34. How many countries have you been to?
    4. USA, Canada, Mexico, United Kingdom. I hope Poland gets added to that list this year!
I am going to tag Amber, Breinne, Lindsay, Giovanni and Jessica, Tyler, Megan, and Shaylene.

2 comments:

Gio said...

What happened to your car that you named BELLA?

Jenna said...

Oh Gio, it was time for me to move on from Bella. She had served me well, but I wanted something tiny and cute while I could still get it. Before I have children and I can't zoom around in a little convertible anymore.

 
Who links to me?