Monday, January 21, 2008

The Beginning-Bride Power

I decided recently that since I now have 2 close friends getting married (Amber and Shelly), and a few others who seem like they are getting close, I am going to truly reveal the extent of my wedding madness to all of you.

"Hello, my name is Jenna, and I am a Weddingholic."

Using Google Reader I subscribe to 35 different wedding related blogs, and also to the blogs of almost as many wedding photographers. If I am not studying, eating, or sleeping I am trying to find time to feed my obsession. I have lots of fun things saved on my computer, websites bookmarked, and blog posts starred, and I am going to start sharing them now. I plan on taking all of the interesting and useful things that I learn from these blogs and posting them here (in hopes that not only my friends can use them, but I will be able to sometime in the near future).

The first site I am going to share is called "Bride Power". A gem of a site where they showcase and sell designer gowns at drastically reduced prices. Check out the Mega Markdowns section where gowns originally $4000 are selling for $400.

This dress is only $200!


























I really love this dress, with it's one point bustle in back, cloth covered buttons, and the cute little folded band at the top.
















And so it begins....

2 comments:

tbone said...

so what you're saying is this is a full-fledged obsession, not just something to pass the time during folklore? ;)

Amber said...

I think this is the greatest idea you have had all year! Keep them coming!!! I love it!

 
Who links to me?