Tuesday, January 29, 2008

In Memory of President Gordon B. Hinckley

As the prophet of my childhood President Hinckley will always be my prophet. I would be half-sleeping through each session of conference until he came on, when I would perk right up to hear his latest joke introduce his next talk. At the Press Conference where he announced his Presidency he was asked what the theme of his Presidency would be. He replied "Carry on!", and there is no doubt that even without this giant of a man at it's head, the Lord's church will continue to roll forward over all the earth. I love him dearly.

I am not a huge fan of Glenn Beck, but I really liked this.



We will all miss you President Hinckley, and I know that we look forward to the many years to come with President Monson at the head of this great church.

3 comments:

Amber said...

I loved that. Thank you!!

Dawn and Spence said...

I absolutely LOVE this. Thanks so much for posting it :-)

Jenna said...

Amber and Dawn-You are welcome! I am glad you both liked it. I am hoping to go to the funeral this weekend. I just love him.

 
Who links to me?