Friday, July 09, 2004

Post #3 for the day

I am just a posting maniac today.

McDonalds is getting sued, again. This time its because they didnt change the oils that they fry their foods in like they said they would. I think that if you know its bad for you, the smartest thing to do would be too just stop eating there all together. A Big Mac, Medium French Fry, and Large Diet Coke will run you up to 1260 calories. For a person eating 2200 calories a day that is 57% of their daily value. I usually aim to eat 1200 calories a day total. No wonder we are all fat.

I just called the radio station here and told them to stop playing "U Oughta Know" by Alanis Morisette and "B*tch" by Meredith Brooks. I see no reason to play songs that say thing like "would she go down on you in a theatre" and "are you thinking of me when you ....." well you know how it goes. Those songs are like 10 years old anyways, and I dont understand why they cant find anything new. I hate this radio station.

No comments:

 
Who links to me?