Wednesday, July 14, 2004

Today is Wednesday

Chuck honey where are you? I am beginning to think that I just imagined your bright smiling face. Drop me a line sometime.

Does anyone else sometimes have a hard time thinking of a title for their blog? I usually have to wait until I am done writing it to come up with something. I only have 11 minutes to write this, 10 now, because I promised myself that I would work on the English 115 class that I am taking. I know that I am not going to want to try and finish it once the semester starts.

I slept 12 hours last night, which is sick I know. I planned on just taking a nap, but I was so tired that when I work up at around 8 I just turned over and went back to sleep.

I have started packing a little bit, and my room is a nightmare. I think that when my room is messy I dont sleep as well. Does anyone think that this happens to them?

Infommercials are basically the coolest thing ever. I just watched one for this crazy blender set, and now there is an electrice scooter with 3 wheels. And people are riding it on the road. Highly unlikely. I wonder if these companies really make enough money from these 30 minute TV spots. I have been tempted to get things that I saw on infommericals a few times but have never actually followed through with that desire. I did join one of those magazine club things that give you so many magazines, for x amount of money. Like those CD and DVD clubs. I decided to cancel like the next day, and I started recieving tons of magazines in the mail. My roomates didnt understand why I was so lucky, and I didnt figure it out until recently. It was pretty cool, and I am thinking about doing it again.

13 days until I leave, it is even on the calendar in our kitchen. Its official and I love it.

Website of the Day-A day in the life of a Mcdonalds Employee. Here.

No comments:

 
Who links to me?